All 48 art Reviews

Dark portal Dark portal

ahh, nice i do really enjoy this. nice going!

Dragon vs Kraken Dragon vs Kraken

i like these 2 massive beasts going head to head. this is pretty intense, which one will prevail. great outcome of the piece

ZaneZansorrow responds:

Thanks, it was a thrill to start off thinking of the outcome of this art :)

durrrrgans durrrrgans

i think the dragons could have been a little more defined, especially the one closest to us, it seems to almost blend with the peak it is above. i like the atmospheric perspective, the most out of the piece. i long to create a piece with atmospheric perspective.

J-qb responds:

the background was loosely referenced, it's really not that hard if you've got a couple of pics as example.

Dracobass Dracobass

Nice, simple, sketchy feel to it. probably the most original out of the bunch.

DRAGON!!!!! DRAGON!!!!!

Pretty much like everyone else said, it seems unfinished kinsei my man, it has alot of potential though i think you should finish it sometime. i Like the massive wings on it, its given me an idea of a dragon picture i should do.

Docks Dragon Docks Dragon

Hard to tell what is going on but it looks like itll be some frankenstein dragon or something, the piece does seem unfinished though.

'Sup? 'Sup?

i love all the detail you put into the dragon and the cliffs. the only thing that i really do not like about it is how you have those random boulders blocking the dragons legs, it seems like he is not on the ledge itself. but overall great piece my favorite out of the bunch.

Little Dragon Little Dragon

nice use of the thumbnail, though i think you could have done a little more to the skull or mask that is on the dragons head.

Alduin x Ridley Alduin x Ridley

i like the little rivalry going on between the 2 dragons, sadly i do not know who alduin is. the only thing that bothers me is the way that Ridley is positioned, makes the picture seem flat.

Lintire responds:

LOL FORM

yeah I've got to work on that. messy composition, ey, chap?

Charla Charla

Hmm, very creepy

Very creepy indeed! She seems like a psycho character type. Awesome, rival defeats me again lol =p. Great job miss.

monsterparty responds:

Haha, thanks. :]
Yeah, she's sort of my excuse to draw weird things. I've yet to scratch the surface with her.